With just a few weeks until Valentine’s Day, now is the time to start planning your evening. Whether you’re celebrating the weekend before or on Valentine’s Day, here’s what’s going on.
Love Bites: A Valentine’s Haunted House
Nashville Nightmare has announced the return of Love Bites: A Valentine’s Haunted House. Open Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th, this unique experience is the perfect way to spice up Valentine’s Day with a fun and thrilling night out. Find out more and get your tickets here.
On Feb. 11, bring your date to a mixology class (with cheesecake pairings!). You’ll learn how to make a French 75, Peppermint Chocolate Martini and Vanilla Old Fashioned. Baking Room will provide the Mini Berry Cheesecake Citrus Tart, Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies and Classic Cheesecake Cupcakes. Tickets are $55 a piece for the two-hour class.
3-Course Dinner at Drusie & Darr
Head to Resy to book your table at Drusie & Darr, a Jean Georges restaurant, for a three-course tasting experience. The decadent Prix Fixe menu is by Executive Chef Kelsi Armijo. See the full menu and make your reservation here.
A Valentine’s Day Scuba Date
Do something adventurous for Valentine’s Day this year – take your partner scuba diving! The day starts at 10 AM on Feb. 18 at Glencliff High School. Never been diving? No problem! They’re doing a discover Scuba Dive course for basic diving skills followed by free time in the water. This unique event makes for a day you won’t forget!
Farm to Table Dinner in Franklin
Celebrate Valentine’s Day early (Feb. 9) with a delicious farm to table meal at the charming GratiDude Ranch. Tickets for this are $139 a person and that includes a specialty craft cocktail, a five-course meal, house red and white wine and live entertainment. Find out more here.
Old Chicago Pizza + Taproom
“Broken-hearted? Happy and in love? Single and proud? Whatever your relationship status is, Old Chicago Pizza + Taproom has your back this Valentine’s Day! Old Chicago is serving up pizzas to represent exactly how you’re feeling this V-Day, whether you’re treating it like a holiday or doomsday this year. February 1-14, order a heart-shaped pizza as is or request to have it sliced jaggedly down the middle to honor whatever your relationship status might be – we’ve all been there. OC has your heart, no matter what it looks like!”
Bring your significant other to Pokeworks (416 11th Ave North) this year for buy one (regular-sized) poke bowl, and get one half off.
Four-Course Dinner at The 404 Kitchen
The 404 Kitchen helmed by acclaimed chef Matt Bolus will offer a four-course Valentine’s Day pre-fix menu for $125 (alcohol not included). Highlights from the special Valentine’s menu include:
- Pork Belly with mangonada, warm farro salad and garam vinaigrette
- Lobster & Crawfish Chowder with potato, corn, holy trinity, and cajun cream
- Moulard Duck Breast with sweet potato puree, rutabaga, and spiced plum glaze
- Warm Baked Cornbread made with anson mills cornmeal, caramelized grana, and sorghum butter buttermilk
- Chocolate Trio Cake – a dark chocolate cake with white chocolate ganache and milk chocolate
Valentine’s Day at Sadie’s
Introducing American fare influenced by Mediterranean flavors, Sadie’s invites lovebirds to enjoy a casual yet elevated dining experience in a hip environment. This Valentine’s Day dine on special menu items including:
- Fried Oysters & Long Stem Artichokes with dill aioli
- Lobster & Shrimp Kabab served with roasted tomato, jeweled basmati rice, roasted pepper harissa, and tzatziki
- Braveheart Ribeye with truffle mashed potato purée, roasted root vegetables, hibiscus pork demi glaze
Dine at Adele’s
Seamlessly blending light California cuisine and the rustic comfort of Italian dishes prepared in wood-burning ovens and grills, Adele’s will offer an elevated and elegant Valentine’s dinner menu paired with dessert and specialty cocktails that includes:
- Kale Salad with pecorino, anchovy dressing, and breadcrumbs
- Roasted Chicken with salsa verde
- Ribeye for Two with fingerling chips, charred broccolini, and truffle beurre blanc
Love-inspired cocktails include:
- Lady Luck – cathead vodka, white chocolate liqueur, raspberry syrup
- Stupid Cupid – rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, cherry sherry, chocolate bitters, lemon
Valentine’s Specials at Ella’s on 2nd
Introducing a modern and elegant menu of West Coast-Italian fare, Ella’s on 2nd imparts warm, soulful hospitality and fresh seasonal cuisine complemented with a light and airy dining room. For dinner this Valentine’s Day, enjoy Chef’s Valentine’s specials prepared by Executive Chef Alex Adams:
- Shrimp Cocktail with Calabrian Cocktail Sauce
- Scallops with romesco, pancetta, and chili oil
- Halibut over a mushroom risotto, pink peppercorn beurre blanc, with spring peas
Fall in love with the new cocktail:
- Un Bacio – Tanqueray Gin, Campari, Lemon, Honey, Egg White, Rosemary
Galentine’s Brunch at Emmy Squared Pizza
Bring Your Girls to Galentine’s Brunch at Emmy Squared Pizza to try the new, romance-inspired cocktails available every weekend throughout the month of February during Saturday + Sunday brunch. Featured cocktails include:
- He Loves me, he loves me not – Brandy, lime, cider, sparkling wine
- Stupid Cupid – Gin, basil, lime, fiorente, sparkling wine
- Pretty in Pink – Aperol, pomegranate, blood orange, prosecco
TV Taping with Molly Tuttle
Analog at Hutton Hotel invites fans to join the upcoming live TV taping featuring GRAMMY-nominee for Best New Artist, Molly Tuttle. The intimate concert will take place on Valentine’s Day, with tickets ranging from $35 to $50, with an additional option for an all-inclusive VIP pre-show reception featuring champagne and seafood stations. Tickets are available to purchase HERE.
Based in Nashville, Tuttle transcends musical boundaries, bringing her bluegrass virtuosos center-stage at Music City’s finest listening room for a unique fan experience. The VIP pre-reception begins at 6:00 p.m., with doors opening at 7:00 p.m. and the show beginning at 8:00 p.m. For more information, visit Eventbrite.com.
If you’re looking for a room on Valentine’s Day, 1 Hotel Nashville, Dream Nashville and Hotel Indigo at The Countrypolitan are all running specials for the day.