Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 7) is right around the corner. Whether you’ve got a team competing for the championship, or not, you may want to catch the game. You may also just want some yummy game day food. Here are Nashville eateries offering dining specials and to-go options for Super Bowl LV.
Husk Nashville is offering Super Bowl Wing Packs. Guests can celebrate the game from home with Husk’s Hickory Smoked Wing Packs. They’re available in packs of 12, 18 or 24 with a choice of House Buffalo, Kentuckyaki or Alabama White sauce. Guests can preorder the wing packs alongside a pint of chef Katie Coss’ acclaimed pimento cheese dip (this is a side you don’t want to miss!). You can order online or by phone for pickup on Feb. 7.
Rock Bottom Brewery
Rock Bottom Brewery has options for dining in and for takeout! From Feb. 4-7, celebrate the Super Bowl with these in-restaurant offers:
- Super Special – One starter, two pizzas and two beers for $35.
- Fan’s Feast – One starter, four pizzas and four beers for $55.
If you’d rather get your food to go, these are the takeout specials:
- Tailgate for Two – One starter, two pizzas and one growler for $35.
- Team Tailgate – One starter, four pizzas and one growler for $55.
Joey’s House of Pizza
Looking for a game day pizza? Look no further than Joey’s House of Pizza. They have a ton of options including a gladiator pie, Sicilian pie and XL pizzas in cheese, supreme or pepperoni. There are also options including meatballs, lasagna and more. See the full menu here.
Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
If you live in the Murfreesboro area, this option is for you! Bad Daddy’s is serving family packs for the big game. Fans can choose from the following bundles for takeout:
- Slider Family Packs – Comes with eight or 12, choice of Classic Daddy’s Sliders, Mushroom and Swiss Sliders or the Steroid Sliders.
- Salad Family Packs – Choice of Texican Salad, Stella Salad, Caesar Salad, or House Salad.
- Wing Family Pack – A platter of fresh jumbo wings tossed in Buffalo, BBQ or Thai Chili sauce, served with a side of celery and ranch or bleu cheese (20 or 30 pieces).
- Chicken Tender Family Packs – A platter of Bad Daddy’s fresh hand-breaded chicken tenders served with BBQ, Honey Mustard and Ranch for dipping (15 or 25 pieces).
- Housemaid Chips and Dip – Thinly sliced house-made chips, served with a variety of dips.
- Tots & Bad Daddy’s Sauce – Crispy tater tots, served with Bad Daddy’s Sauce.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is another local eatery with to go specials for your at-home watch party. These are all available for same-day delivery, pick-up and to go. Game day specials include:
- Dickey’s Big Yellow Box Ribs & Wings Party Pack ($115) – A combination of 18 Ribs and 24 Wings, Mac and Cheese, Cole Slaw, Rolls, Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing. Pricing and participation may vary by location.
- Pit-Smoked Wings – Available in six, nine, 12, 18 and 24 pieces.
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs – Available in six, nine, 12, 18 and 24 pieces.
- Dickey’s 80th Anniversary Combo ($8.80) – Enjoy a pairing of the Pulled Pork Classic Sandwich, your choice of side, and a Double Berry Cobbler.
- Kids Eat Free Sunday – Receive a FREE Kid’s Meal with an order of $10 or more using the code KEFOLO. *One Kid’s Meal per check with a minimum $10 purchase. Available at participating Dickey’s locations only. Kids 12 and under. Not valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.
Germantown’s Henrietta Red has Super Bowl Party Packs for your game day plans. You can book your orders now for pick up on Feb. 7. They have options including a snack box that serves four with garlic sausage poppers, crab dip, buffalo chicken dip and more. If you’re looking for a fancy feast, opt for their Sparkles + Snacks option with oysters, caviar and bubbly.
Game day party packs at Jasper’s include a ton of variety! Wings are on the menu but there’s also chilled gulf shrimp, charcuterie, BBQ pork sliders, meatballs, cookies and more. Find out more including ordering information on their website.
Logan’s Roadhouse will have to-go and for same-day delivery party packs for the big game. These packs feed 10-12 people and can be ordered by calling your local restaurant or by ordering online here.
- Made-From-Scratch Potato Skins ($29.99) – Topped with melted cheddar cheese, bacon bits and green onions, served with sour cream.
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders ($34.99) – 24 all-natural chicken tenders, hand-breaded and served with honey mustard.
- Original Roadies ($34.99) – 12 mini steakhouse burgers topped with American cheese and pickles on Logan’s signature yeast rolls.
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip ($44.99) – A warm, creamy blend of spinach, artichokes, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses, served with house-made tortilla chips.
- Fried Wings or Mesquite Wood-Grilled Wings ($49.99) – 30 wings smothered with your choice of Teriyaki, Buffalo, Chipotle or BBQ sauce.
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs ($79.99) – Slow-cooked in-house for maximum flavor.
Although we are including dine-in options, please use your own discretion when it comes to safety and COVID-19 protocols. This post is merely meant to be informative.