Take a trip this summer for Sister Hazel’s 16th Annual Hang at Hazelnut Isle. The three-day music party is Aug. 26 – 28 at the Windjammer on the Isle of Palms, South Carolina. There’s good food, good music and a beautiful beach. This year, there’s also two concerts on the beach featuring Cracker and Vertical Horizon.
“We have been talking about expanding the musical menu at The Hang for a few years now,” explains lead singer Ken Block. “And after all the craziness of the last couple of years, everyone is so excited to get back to live music. This seemed like the perfect time to take this event to the next level and we are super excited to have added two killer bands – Cracker and Vertical Horizon – to bookend the weekend with big, unforgettable shows on the outdoor beach stage. These guys are great live bands and bringing them on board this year is a perfect way for all of us to level up – and Hang together. We are so excited to be bringing back the Hang at Hazelnut Isle this August and rock out with our fans that we have missed so much!”
Tickets are available here and on sale now.
The Exclusive Weekend Hang with Sister Hazel Features:
– VIP Front Access to Sister Hazel Saturday Sunset Concert on the Beach
– Tickets with a Separate Entrance to Cracker & Vertical Horizon Friday/Sunday Concerts on the Beach
– Friday Pizza Party with Ken & Drew Acoustic
– Saturday Private Acoustic Performance with Sister Hazel & BBQ Lunch
– Sunday Sister Hazel Matinée Concert
– Limited Edition 16th Annual Hang Swag
– Admission to The Windjammer’s Late-Night Friday and Saturday Concerts