New music from Maddie and Tae is right around the corner. The platinum-selling duo just announced their new EP, One Heart to Another, which drops April 26 on Mercury Nashville.
The EP includes five tracks and the majority of them were co-written by Maddie Marlow and Taylor Dye. One Heart to Another tells stories of love, loss
“This is much more than just a new project for us. It has been our light at the end of [the] tunnel for the past two years,” Marlow says. “It is about two best friends experiencing the highest of highs, the lowest of lows and everything in between together. We hope our fans hear the vulnerability, heartbreak, strength, truth
“The journey to create this project was long but beautiful,” adds Dye. “We put our heads down and tried to be the best artists we could be. And to us that looked like writing lyrics from a very honest place and sharing them with the hopes that someone out in the world feels less alone. So here is One Heart to Another. From our hearts to yours.”
Fans have already gotten a taste of this new music through songs like “Friend’s Don’t,” “Die From a Broken Heart” and “Tourist in This Town.” The full track listing is below and includes a hip-hop inspired song, “New Dog, Old Tricks,” and the vulnerable title track.
One Heart to Another Track Listing:
1. “Friends Don’t” (Maddie Marlow, Taylor Dye, Jon Nite, Justin Ebach)
2. “Die From a Broken Heart” (Maddie Marlow, Taylor Dye, Jonathan Singleton, Deric Ruttan)
3. “Tourist in This Town” (Maddie Marlow, Taylor Dye, Barry Dean, Jimmy Robbins)
4. “One Heart to Another” (Maddie Marlow, Taylor Dye, Jonathan Singleton, Deric Ruttan)
5. “New Dog, Old Tricks” (Laura Veltz, Jesse Frasure, Emily Weisband)