There’s big news this week from Kip Moore! He’s gearing up to release Room to Spare: The Acoustic Sessions EP just in time for the holidays.
The multi-platinum singer/songwriter has been promising an acoustic project to fans and he’s ready to deliver. He’s readying his seven-song collection (he co-wrote five of the tracks) for its Nov. 16 release date. The EP is now available for pre-order here.
The EP will show Moore’s signature sound but in a stripped down way. His vocals will take center stage during these songs. The EP starts with “Plead the Fifth,” a staple in his live shows and a fan favorite. There’s also a collaboration with Charlie Worsham, who has co-writing credits and studio credits throughout the EP.
Moore will be taking these acoustic songs on the road this fall during his Room to Spare: Acoustic Tour. The tour kicks off on Nov. 29 in Milwaukee but, unfortunately, doesn’t have any Music City dates. For fans that are looking for a road trip, they can see all of the dates here. Tickets go on sale Oct. 19 at 10 AM and the shows will include Worsham and Jillian Jacqueline as support.
Room to Spare: The Acoustic Sessions EP Track Listing:
1. “Plead the Fifth” (Acoustic Version) (Luke Dick, Josh Kear)
2. “Tennessee Boy” (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
3. “Love You to the Moon” (Charlie Worsham, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
4. “It Ain’t California” (Kip Moore, Charlie Worsham, Jon Mabe)
5. “Wish it Was Me” (Kip Moore, Adam Browder, Scott Stepakoff, Dan Couch)
6. “Come Home with You” (Kip Moore, Troy Verges, Blair Daly)
7. “Part of Growing Up” (Kip Moore, Josh Miller, Andrew DeRoberts)