Jessie James Decker is releasing a new EP, The Woman I’ve Become, on Oct. 22. Fans have already loved one of the EP’s seven tracks. Upon release, “Should Have Known Better” climbed to No. 2 on the iTunes country chart and No. 3 on the all-genre one.
“The Woman I’ve Become is unlike any record I’ve ever created,” she explains. “It’s a true transition from the young girl I was to the woman I have become. I’ve never been this vulnerable before. I think life changes and growth have made me confident enough to show that vulnerable side.”
Along with the release news, Decker also released another new song. “Not in Love With You” is the opening track of the EP, written by Sam Ellis and Jordyn Shellhart. It’s a song about finding the small victories after a brutal breakup.
The Woman I’ve Become is available for pre-order now by clicking on the album artwork below.
The Woman I Am EP Track Listing
1. Not In Love With You (Sam Ellis/Jordyn Shellhart)
2. Tell You Enough (Jordan Reynolds/Jordan Minton/Emily Weisband/Jon Hume)
3. Should Have Known Better (Tom Barnes/Pete Kelleher/Benjamin Kohn/Madi Yanofsky)
4. Dance With Someone Else (Tenille Townes/Tina Parol Gemza/Dave Pittenger)
5. The Woman I’ve Become (Jessie James Decker/Jonathan Quarmby)
6. Girls Like To Dance (Maren Morris/Julian Bunetta/John Ryan)
7. I Need A Man (Jessie James Decker/Alyssa Bonagura/Matt McVaney/Shane Stevens)
Although we take our music recommendations very seriously, we may earn a small commission through our affiliate links. This is at no cost to you.