“The significance behind the album title comes from the lyrics in the title track: ‘I didn’t, I don’t and I never will‘,” the Reigning ACM New Female Artist of the Year and CMA New Artist of the Year says. “Before we recorded it with Jay [Joyce] in the studio, I said to my bandmates, ‘If we’re going to cut this and put it on the record, you’re promising anyone whoever listens to our music, we don’t listen to the noise in the background. We didn’t, we don’t and we never will. Don’t cut it unless you’re willing to promise it.’ And we cut it right then.”
The forthcoming album was produced by Joyce and it includes 11 tracks including her lead single, “One Night Standards.” Fans can hear that song tonight (Jan. 17) on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Never Will is available for pre-order now ahead of its April 3 and fans can see those songs (and more) when McBryde hits the road. She’ll kick off her One Night Standards Tour in Birmingham on Jan. 30. See the full list of tour dates and get tickets here.
Never Will Track Listing:
- “Hang In There Girl” (Ashley McBryde, Jeremy Bussey)
- “One Night Standards” (Ashley McBryde, Nicolette Hayford, Shane McAnally)
- “Shut Up Sheila” (Nicolette Hayford, Charles Chisholm)
- “First Thing I Reach For” (Ashley McBryde, Randall Clay, Mick Holland)
- “Voodoo Doll” (Ashley McBryde, Nicolette Hayford, Brandy Clark, Connie Harrington, Jake Mitchell, Aaron Raitiere)
- “Sparrow” (Ashley McBryde, Nicolette Hayford, Brandy Clark, Connie Harrington, Jake Mitchell, Aaron Raitiere)
- “Martha Divine” (Ashley McBryde, Jeremy Spillman)
- “Velvet Red” (Ashley McBryde, Patrick Savage, Daniel Smalley)
- “Stone” (Ashley McBryde, Nicolette Hayford)
- “Never Will” (Ashley McBryde, Chris Harris, Blue Foley, Matt Helmkamp, Christian Sancho, Victor Quinn Hill)
- “Styrofoam” (Randall Clay)
At Nashville Noise we take our music recommendations very seriously but we may receive compensation through our affiliate links. This is at no cost to you.